Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So depressed & cant stop crying.?

kay, so pretty much im really depressed and cant afford a therapist. im 16, live with my mom, dad & little sister. my home life sucks. my mom lost all her money and my dad doesnt work. my dad has really bad depression and anger issues and screams all the time, and my moms always crying. i dont know what to do anymore. my mom works pretty much all day and my dad sleeps all day. i clean and cook. i was pretty much forced to grow up and it sucks. i have a boyfriend, hes 19. and hes been a big help. prettty much, hes my own therapist, he gives me advise and listens to me and i can cry to him. i cry every night till i passout. ive thought about suicide multiple times, but i dont think id ever really commit suicide. i dont look poor, only my house does, except my house looks run down. because my parents dont even care about what it looks like anymore. i just feel so fuc*ing depressed it hurts, i wanna cry almost every minute. please help. i dont know what to do anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment