Monday, July 18, 2011

Will the Air India air hostess guide me through immigration?

I'm 15 years old andI will be going to India through Air India with my 11 year old brother, because of my brother, we will need an air hostess. This is our first time going back to India so we don't have experience there. We travel to USA via airppane every summer, and it's fine.. But I have heard that the people in India will harass you at the airport to make money off of you. A lot of my friends akf family have been victims of this, so I am a bit worried. I go from Toronto to Delhi and do immigration in Delhi, then from Delhi to Ahmedabad. And there is only a 2 hour halt in Delhi. So if there is an air hostess that guides us through immigration, that would be great. Please let me know if the air hostess will help or if I should keep 100 rupees in my pocket to bribe the immigration people.. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment