Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dog randomly wont come out of crate... help!?

My dog is a female maltese/poodle, 3 years old. She is fixed. She has never had any behavior problems in her life, but today I came inside and she is laying in her kennel with the door open. Usually she sits on the couch so this was odd, and when I tried to get her to leave she would not move. I bribed her with treats, which she ate if put in front of her, but would not move to get them (extremely out of character). She looks very tired and not like herself, but was normal earlier this morning. She has not been outside yet today, so no chance of eating something foreign. She is not hurt, as she stood up when i tried to get her out. She only usually goes in the kennel at nighttime to sleep. Any ideas as to what is wrong with her or suggestions? I have tried petting her, calling her, pulling the pillow she sleeps on out with her on it, but she will not move!

No comments:

Post a Comment