Monday, July 11, 2011

Orange CR35LDX humming sound plugged in at home.?

I bought an Orange CR35LDX combo amp last week along with a new Cort guitar and a new Ibanez guitar cord (cable). When i plugged it in my room to try it out, the amp produced a weird humming sound at volume more than a quarter (obvious) . When i turned on the overdrive it was worse. So i called the shop i bought it from and he tested it in the shop, it was crystal clear plugged in my guitar with my cable.Then we even tried it with another guitar plugged in, no such problems. So why is it producing such a weird sound when i plugged it in my room. This is definitely not due to the guitar, cable nor the amp, must be something related to the curcuit. Can u please advise me on this. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment