Sunday, July 10, 2011

A little advise needed please someone help i took a First responce HPT on june 28th 2011. Lets see my period?

last was on may 22nd> I had spotting on june 9th (like a clear pink mucus) i am regular, not on any birth control and we use the pull out method (i know not safe) i called my doctor on june 30th and he (the nurse) said i could be pregnant> the doctor sent me to the lab for a blood test yesterday, i wont have the results till tuesday with it being the 4th of july weekend. but my question is if i took a FR HTP on the 28th and than a blood test on the 30th wont the pregnancy hormone level be the same??????????????? so how could they tell?????? also i noticed today that my underwear have a damp feeling in them?????? kinda like if you let a little pee out but i know i did not!!! any advise would be very helpful. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment