Monday, July 11, 2011

Can Americans go to North Korea?

I really want to vacation in North Korea, but I'm an American. Can I go to North Korea? I also don't want to go on some bullshit tour with a North Korean guide who follows me around all day and takes me to designated areas, I want to explore the country myself. I want to see what North Korea and Kim Jong Il and the Dear Leader have to offer. If I get into the country safely/undetected can I move about freely or will I be discovered and killed? Or perhaps I will be imprisoned? If I am imprisoned will the American Embassy try and grant me amnesty? I have a feeling I may be imprisoned...also what currency do they use in North Korea and what is the exchange rate? I will need to exchange my American dollars into their currency so that I have plenty of bribing money I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment